Friday, November 27, 2009

11/27/09

Finally finished the book I have been reading. It was called Songs of a Humpback Whale by my favorite author Jodi Picoult. I was stuck in bed sick all day which had carried over from the day before. Around 2 i was feeling better so I went to check my emails and inform Dr. Lupi of my being sick .

Once everyone had gotten home from their schools, we talked about what we wanted to do that evening. We decided to go to a dance at Marjon. Keith, Lauren, Katie, Fallon and I went and we had such a fun time. They kept calling us “The Americans” and surrounded us with questions all night. Our friend Luke was bartending so we got to hangout with him a little bit. We had such a fun night. I’m really glad we went and met some of the college students at Marjon.

I am debating whether or not I am going to go to the Moors with Keith, Lauren, and Fallon. The weather isn’t supposed to be very nice so that is holding me back from going. The other girls are going to City Centre. Hmm....What to do! What to do!

No comments: